If ordered from outside the USA, shipping costs may be more than shown. The customer will be contacted and notified of shipping costs and options before the order is shipped.
NOTE: Most Cronkhite orders are cut and sewn after the order is made. Bags are typically shipping in 12-16 weeks depending on many factors. Call or email to check on current wait time.
These are the original Glenn Cronkhite-designed single trumpet bags that date back to the 1970s. Some of the original bags are still in use today! Made in the USA using only the finest “Top Grain” leathers and durable 1000D genuine Cordura fabrics, you can be assured that your trumpet is well protected in a well made bag.
NOTE: Most Cronkhite order are cut and sewn after the order is made. If you need a rush, be sure to check with us first.
- An inch of high-density foam surrounds your trumpet.
- The exterior is made from either a top quality leather, or the best US-made genuine Cordura fabrics.
- This bag is famously known to last for decades without issues.
- Huge #10 YKK main zippers.
- Solid brass rivets and T138 polyester threads for longevity.
- Real leather binding won’t crack like the Chinese competitors’ bags.
- The finest metal and delrin hardware.
- One Trumpet.
- One side pocket for convenient storage.
- One 2 inch wide shoulder strap.
- This is the original Glenn Cronkhite design that dates back to the 1970s!
- It features perfect portability in a lightweight bag for easy transport wherever you are headed.
- At 2 pounds, you can’t go wrong!
- We use only the finest top grain leathers. Choose from black, a deep chocolate brown, or a stylish British Tan.
- Our nylons are US-made genuine Cordura, which is one of the most durable fabrics ever invented. It’s abrasive strength is unmatched, and is almost always considered “Military Spec,” when others aren’t good enough.
1 pound 5 ounces in nylon or 2 pounds, 2 ounces (.6 kilo nylon, 1 kilo leather), 25 inches long X 8 tall X 6 wide (63 X 20 X 15 cm). Flies EASY
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
One of the best leather trumpet bags you can buy - The craftsmanship, materials and color are just beautiful! I'm looking forward to using this bag for many years to come. I've received many compliments on it in the first week I've had it. It may take a few months to process the order, but it's well worth the wait.