This is the original Glenn Cronkhite-designed flugelhorn bag that dates back to the 1970s. Some of the original bags are still in use today! Made in the USA using only the finest “Top Grain” leathers and durable 1000D genuine Cordura fabrics, you can be assured that your trumpet is well protected in a well made bag.
NOTE: Most Cronkhite orders are cut and sewn after the order is made. If you need a rush, be sure to check with us first. Bags are typically made in 6-8 weeks. Call or email to check on current wait time.
- An inch of high-density foam surrounds your flugelhorn.
- The exterior is made from either a top quality leather, or the best US-made genuine Cordura fabrics.
- This bag is famously known to last for decades without issues.
- Huge #8 YKK main zippers.
- Solid brass rivets and T138 polyester threads for longevity.
- The finest metal and delrin hardware.
- One Standard Flugelhorn.
- One zippered side pocket for convenient storage.
- One 2 inch wide shoulder strap.
- This is the original Glenn Cronkhite design that dates back to the 1970s!
- It features perfect portability in a lightweight bag for easy transport wherever you are headed.
- At 3 pounds, you can’t go wrong!
- We use only the finest top grain leathers. Choose from smooth black, pebbled black, a deep chocolate brown, cinnamon, or a stylish British Tan.
- Our 1000D Cordura choices include Black, Brown, Burgundy, Red, Dark Blue, Forest Green, Grey, and Tan.
- Our nylons are US-made genuine Cordura, which is one of the most durable fabrics ever invented. It’s abrasive strength is unmatched, and is almost always considered “Military Spec,” when others aren’t good enough.
ORDERS SHIPPED OUTSIDE THE USA MAY BE CHARGED ADDITIONAL SHIPPING COSTS. OUR STORE WILL CONTACT THOSE CUSTOMERS TO EXPLAIN ANY ADDITIONAL CHARGES AND RECEIVE PAYMENT BEFORE SHIPPING.